Apple Monsters Healthy Recipes for Halloween
- 3 red or green apples, with each apple cut into fourths.
- 6 Tablespoons nut butter (or tahini if nut allergies)
- 2 strawberries, sliced thin for tongues
- Sunflower seeds for the teeth
- Banana for the eyes
- Cacao nibs or vegan chocolate chip minis for the eyes.
Take each apple section and gently carve out the center (mouth) with a small knife. Stuff the inside with the nut butter.
Press a strawberry into the nut butter on the bottom for a tongue. Along the top of the mouth, press the sunflower seeds point up into the apple for teeth.
Take a banana and cut thin slices of the banana lengthwise. Take a straw and press it into the thin banana slices. Use the banana circle for the white eyeball. Place that onto the apple for eyes.
Press a cacao nib or mini chocolate chip into the center of the eye.
Here is where shopping just got easier for you. An Amazon shopping cart that makes recipe shopping fast, simple, and easy! Click the link.
Previous Post: Healthy Recipe 2
Next Post: Mini Chocolaty Caramel Apples Healthy Recipes for Halloween