Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes (Gluten-Free)
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoon coconut milk or nut milk
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey or Grade B maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted, plus additional for pan
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
Sliced bananas and chopped walnuts for the top
In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients: coconut flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda.
In a separate bowl, stir together the wet ingredients: pumpkin puree, milk, honey, eggs, oil, and vanilla.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir together until just enough to be combined. Do not over mix.
Heat a griddle or non-stick skillet to medium heat.
Coat pan with coconut oil.
Pour about ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet. Cook for 2-4 minutes until the bottom is cooked through, and then flip. Cook for another 2-4 minutes until lightly browned. Repeat.
Check out the Amazon Shopping List for ingredients from this recipe: http://astore.amazon.com/pumpkin8-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=25