Pumpkin Crème Brûléeish Custard
- Two 14 oz cans coconut milk
- 2 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon agar
- ¼ cup grade B maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- Dash of Himalayan salt
Whisk all ingredients together in a medium-sized pan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Divide mixture between 8 ramekins. Cool in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Such a yummy treat! Shhh… your junk food loving friends and family don’t need to know it’s healthy!
Simple Amazon Shopping: http://astore.amazon.com/pumpkin8-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=29