Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter without sugar added
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey or Grade B Maple Syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- Nuts of your choice to layer
Blend all ingredients, except chia seeds, until smooth.
Place the blended mixture into a large canning jar then add chia seeds. Seal jar and shake.
Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 3 hours. Shake the jar a time or two during the refrigerator “processing” time.
Layer with nuts when spooning into cups.
Thank you, Amazon for making recipe shopping easier! http://astore.amazon.com/pumpkin8-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=37